This Privacy Statement SWTS Pte Ltd governs the collection, use and other forms of processing of personal data by SWTS Pte Ltd (“SWTS”) related to our services, our SWTS Pte Ltd products and this website.
SWTS (10 Gul Avenue, Singapore 629654) is the legal entity responsible for all collection and all processing of your personal data in connection with the products, services and websites of SWTS Pte Ltd.
SWTS is part of SWTS Holdings Limited its affiliates and its subsidiaries (“SWTS Holdings”). SWTS and SWTS Holdings are committed to respecting and safeguarding your privacy and the security of your personal data you share with us.
Personal data is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. When you choose to register your personal data, contact us, or visit our websites, we will process some personal data about you. We process these personal data for the following purposes:
1. communicate with you in a personal way or to inform you about SWTS Pte Ltd products or services, consistent with your choices;
2. provide customer service, including service around the purchase of services and products, fulfil warranty obligations and product recalls for our own services and those of related companies, and to deal with any enquiries or complaints;
3. administer and fulfil your purchases of SWTS Pte Ltd products including the financial and logistic handling;
4. administer your SWTS Pte Ltd account;
5. administer your participation in any contests, promotions, surveys or website features;
6. perform market research and improve our business, services and SWTS Pte Ltd products or to develop new business, services and products;
7. perform statistical analyses and reporting;
8. providing services on the internet;
9. offering a loyalty program and communicating with participants;
10. provide app functionality, including providing relevant commercial messages;
11. to communicate future promotional and marketing information including direct marketing purposes and retargeting;
12. to aggregate and/or anonymize personal data in order to generate other data for our use;
13. to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enforce our agreements;
14. as otherwise stated at or about the time information is collected.
Which personal data we exactly process, depends on which websites, products or services you use. We process the following personal data.
Personal data you provide to us:
• This is the personal data that you enter when you use our websites, products or services. This data includes e.g. your name, address, email address, phone number, SWTS Pte Ltd products you bought.
In the table below we describe per way of processing: the personal data and the purposes for which we process the personal data as well as the legal basis for the processing:
Our legitimate interests include: marketing, advertising, security, (crime) prevention, IT management, research and analysis of our products or services, business management, legal affairs, internal management.
You have the right to withdraw your consent which you may have given to the processing of your personal data at any time by sending your withdrawal request to email@example.com.
You should be aware that SWTS is part of a business group within SWTS Holdings and that departments (like IT, Marketing) can be located in SWTS Holdings companies around Asia. As a consequence your personal data may be shared within and/or transferred to other business group companies or other SWTS Holdings companies around Asia. You can consult the list and location of our companies here: http://www.swts.com.
SWTS may share your personal data also with third parties to perform certain processing activities on behalf of SWTS and to facilitate services they provide to us. These can include providers of services such as website hosting, data analysis, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other services. SWTS may also share your personal data to third parties, to permit them to send you marketing communications, consistent with your choices. SWTS requires these third parties to process and protect your personal data diligently. SWTS will not sell your personal data to third parties.
SWTS or SWTS Holdings might reorganize, merge or in any other way sell or dispose (part of) a business company to another company. Where such business relates to SWTS Pte Ltd advisors.
We will otherwise only disclose your personal data if so required or authorized by law, where necessary for preventing or combating fraud, where necessary for dispute resolution, or for any other pressing legitimate need which under the circumstances must outweigh your privacy interests, such as the security of our business and the safety of our staff.
SWTS will take appropriate technical and organizational security measures against loss or unlawful processing of personal data. This may include using secure registration forms, encryption of data, and restricting access to your personal data.
Please note that some third countries do not provide for an adequate level of protection for your personal data. However, you can be assured that SWTS will take appropriate safeguards for the confidentiality and protection of your data. You may obtain a copy of these measures by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
We retain personal data for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained and consistent with applicable law.
The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
● The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide our services to you (for example, for as long as you have an account with us or keep using our services);
● Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them); or
● Whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
We may change this Privacy Statement from time to time. Any changes will become effective when we post the revised Privacy Statement. If necessary, we will inform you when we change the Privacy Statement. This statement was last modified on date: 20th October 2022.