Job Title: SENIOR LEAD ENGINEER, AUTOMATION & CONTROL
- Lead a team of engineers and responsible for project execution, including, design phase as well.
- Study and translate project’s requirement and specifications into FDS & logic diagram design.
- Design and development of system architecture, PLC functional code, HMI graphics VFD configuration & programming.
- Organize and facilitate integration of automation solutions with internal departments and other associated systems.
- Responsible for FAT/SAT includes equipment and software FAT with Simulation software platform.
- Ensure proper project documentation and provide project progression report.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, or another related discipline.
- 8 + years’ experience in controls engineering F&B, factory automation, Oil & Gas or other manufacturing environment.
- Possess good understanding of plant processes in both Process and Discrete Manufacturing Industries to assist with the conceptual design of process control strategies for process modifications and plant expansions.
- Experience in automation system design, instrumentation, VFD, software integration, development, commissioning, validation, and start-up.
- Good hands on experience with PLC/HMI/SCADA/DCS systems (Rockwell, Schneider, Siemens, AVEVA, Ignition) and control system architecture.
- Experience in Batch management, Dream Report, Recipe management and track & trace,
- Experience in programming languages, such as C++, C#, Java and/or Python is a plus.
- Experience with MES would be advantageous for this role.