Job Title: SALES MANAGER, AUTOMATION & CONTROL
This role will be part of the strategic planning team focusing on business development activities while maintaining existing relationship with key customers. He/she will build networks, manages relationships, seeks, and identifies business opportunities within Asian region.
- Develops and manages sales and marketing strategies towards acquiring new customer and establishing relationships, including adequate communication visits with suppliers and customers to promote solutions and services.
- Responsible for Automation sales proposal, quotation, process sales order, spare parts quotation & delivery follow up with design team and customers.
- Build and enhance customer relationships and increase revenue growth from existing and new customers.
- Prospecting new accounts, identifying opportunities, developing as well as maintaining existing accounts
- Handle technical presentation and compilation of customer visit report.
- Working towards company’s overall sales & marketing plan
- Communicate with design team on potential and current sales leads for effective sales and service delivery
- Min. Diploma/Degree in Mechatronics, Electrical, Electronics/ Business or equivalent
- Assertive, result-oriented and self-motivated
- Able to work independently as well as part of the team
- Willingness to learn our technical products and services and innovate
- Good interpersonal. Presentation and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office – Excel, Word, Power point.
- Possess Class 3 driving license
- Prior 3 – 5 years sales experience
- Familiarity with industry products and sales of technical services
- Sales experience with F & B process plants preferred
- The sales manager reports to Automation and Control Division Sales Manager, Division Manager and Head of Digital Technologies