Job Title: FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER, ELECTRICAL
You shall be physically involved in performing on-site service job as part of the service team , working at local or overseas locations. You are required to have practical experience in some of the areas likes installation, start-up commissioning, testing, maintenance, troubleshooting or rectification, for primarily in HT/GIS switchgears and LT switchboards, protective relays, power transformers. Secondarily in AD/DC drives, UPS, battery chargers, generator control systems etc.
- Candidate must possess a Degree or a Diploma in Electrical or Electronic Engineering, or with years of relevant working experience
- Ability to lead, plan, organize and coordinate site activities
- Willing to travel overseas extensively on short notice
- Prepare to carry out hands-on work and paper-work.
- Possess a Class 3 driving license will be an added advantage.
- EMA license for Electrical will be an added advantage
- Experience with AC and DC drive and control of universal motor system