AUTOMATION ENGINEER (IoT SOLUTIONS)
- Work with end-users to develop concept, design, test, debug and commission customized automatic machines to improve labor productivity, improve process efficiency, improve safety & overcoming repair technical challenges.
- Research and develop new ideas and concept to enhance company’s performance and competitiveness in the field of industrial automation.
- Liaise with sub-contractors, vendors and 3rd party system integrator for integration of automation solutions.
- Testing, evaluation and commissioning IoT and Control Systems
- Ensure proper project documentation and provide project progression report.
- Degree/Diploma in Mechatronics, Electrical, Electronic, Control or relevant Engineering discipline.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in development of and design of automation & IoT solution.
- Keen interest in Sensors, IoT and Industrial Control Systems.
- Experience in automation system design, software integration, development, commissioning, validation, and start-up.
- Familiar with programming languages such as C#, C++, Python etc.
- Hands on experience with PLC/HMI/SCADA/DCS systems is added advantage.